Monday, April 6, 2009
- Online stores that serve genuine neon provide above par performance. These Neon sign work 24*7 in a year.
- Look in for the warranty conditions. When Neon sign arrives at your home, one of the letters may suddenly lose light. So if you have a warranty card, you can always pull it out and demand the online store to replace it with a new light.
- You can also go in for an online purchase. The best online stores always have a wide array of payment arrangements and even payment schemes, which go in from credit card to debit card payment, money transfer etc.
- Make sure that your package arrives safely from ship. Inquire about the tracking number and the courier the online store will subcontract. Also enquire about the number of days before your package arrives. If you want a personalized sign, it may take longer time to arrive because it takes time to finish.
- When doing transaction online- make sure there is privacy. Many online ships promise 100% privacy but you can never be too sure. Consult with your friends about your chosen website and look for safety logos like TrustE certified privacy.
posted by myneonhaven @ 3:50 AMpermanent link |