Discovered in 1898, by chemist?s Sir William Ramsey and Morris Travers, neon is one such powerful tool that has revolutionized the advertising industry. This discovery has been made by them while they were studying liquefied air. Though the process happened to be very simple, the hypothesis and its elements were considered to be a great sign of outcome. They have taken a sample of air, cooled it until it happen to be a liquid and then the liquid was heated; as it boiled off the gases were captured which finally resulted in the initiation of the product and they named the element as neon which is a Greek word meaning “new”. Another interesting fact about the neon is that it is one of the most abundant elements in our universe whose atomic number is 10 and conjointly it is classified as a noble gas. More to the fact, neon turns out to be a liquid in the cold temperatures and liquid neon is becoming even more useful in cryogenics as a cost-effective way to?to freeze up things quickly.
- Neon Open Signs – Simple way to Attract New Customers:
- Making Business Glow with your custom Neon Signs:
- Custom neon signs for a thriving business venture:
- Make your business effective through custom neon signs
- Neon signs and its marketing effects – Part2
- Neon signs and its marketing effects – Part1
- The stunning effects of neon lights